We Believe in Our Amazing People
We’re a fun, passionate, hardworking team who loves to exceed expectations in every facet of our company. Whether it’s web content for a client or the delivery of a perfect pun, Uptick is dedicated to the highest standards in everything we do!
Social Media Specialist and Editor
This is a full time position. Applicants must be available to work 40 hours per week in the office during normal business hours, Monday – Friday.
We are looking for someone who is excited about social media and knows their way around the world of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and more. Additionally, we want someone who is a great writer, a fantastic editor, and understands the concept of speaking with a different voice based on the client, the topic, and the medium.
All applicants must:
- Be a writer at heart! Words come to you naturally, and you know how to use them well – especially when it comes to social media.
- Be an exceptional editor. You understand grammar instinctively, and you have a knack for taking things from great to outstanding.
- Have at least one year of experience in a professional setting with social media writing, posting, monitoring/listening, and analytics.
- Possess both creativity and attention to detail.
- Understand the importance of efficiency without sacrificing skill.
- Have a team-oriented mindset and be open to feedback.
- Be able to change your “voice” from one client to the next.
- Have an efficient typing speed (we will ask you to take a typing test for us!).
Does this sound like you? If so, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your cover letter and resume
- Three original writing samples (attach as a Word Doc, or send the link to a Google Doc or website where we can see your work)
- A screenshot of your results from this typing test
- A screenshot of your results from this personality test
Please continue to check back for positions as they pop – UP!