We Believe in Our Amazing People
We’re a fun, passionate, hardworking team who loves to exceed expectations in every facet of our company. Whether it’s web content for a client or the delivery of a perfect pun, Uptick is dedicated to the highest standards in everything we do!
Primary Purpose: Uptick needs an SEO Strategist who is driven by excellence and believes in the pursuit of delivering the best results for our clients. This role is to be a key part of managing client SEO deliverables. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing their clients and tasks while always pursuing continuing education and self-improvement.
Note: We can do some training, but we are looking for someone with some prior experience in SEO. Additionally, we cannot train a great work ethic and strong attention to detail – these qualities are a must!
Reports to: SEO Team Director
- Overseeing and executing an entire SEO and Local SEO project from start to finish
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Writing powerful metadata that is likely to convert users
- Writing effective landing page content for blogs and on-page copy
- Developing and executing link building strategies
- Analyzing content on a client’s website and giving suggestions for improvement
- Staying updated on SEO trends through continuing education
- Performing bi-weekly GMB audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Google Analytics Certification
- Understanding of SEO tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to adhere to Uptick’s company values
If you would like to apply for the SEO Strategist position, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.