Marketing Internship Description
Uptick Marketing is a digital marketing agency in Birmingham, Alabama that provides our clients with strategic, results-focused, online marketing and advertising strategies that are designed to grow their businesses.
Our marketing intern will be responsible for assisting our team with support tickets, content creation, blog and social media research, and finding relevant graphics – as well as any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
Applicants MUST be a good writer with an incredible attention to detail.
- Work with Uptick team to help execute marketing strategies for clients, including content creation and research
- Assist with support tickets as needed
- Research topics for blogs and social media posts
- Find and download graphics for blogs (image source provided)
- Other duties as assigned
- No previous marketing experience required, we will train the right person
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Task-oriented and attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Self-starter and hard worker (we do not micromanage)
- Team-oriented mindset
- Love for learning
- Fast typist
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Timeline and Application Details:
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Applicants need to be able to work 15 hours per week between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, at the Uptick Marketing office.
$10 per hour when working for a client, not paid for training time.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.