Search Engine Optimization Internship Description
Uptick Marketing is a digital marketing agency in Birmingham, Alabama that provides our clients with strategic, results-focused, online marketing and advertising strategies that are designed to grow their businesses.
Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern will be responsible for assisting our team with keyword research, search engine optimization blueprints, as well as any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
Applicants MUST be a good writer with a love for detail.
- Work with Uptick team to help execute SEO strategies for clients, including keyword research and SEO blueprint creation and implementation
- Create high-quality, search engine optimized content
- Research competitors of assigned clients
- Assist with local search engine optimization tactics when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- No previous SEO experience required, we will train the right person
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Task-oriented and attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Self-starter and hard worker (we do not micromanage)
- Team-oriented mindset
- Love for learning
- Fast typist
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Timeline and Application Details:
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Applicants need to be able to work at least 10 to 15 hours per week between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
$10 per hour when working for a client, not paid for training time.
Send your resume and writing samples to email@example.com.