At Uptick Marketing, we value our relationship with you and place the highest importance on respecting and protecting your privacy. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal and company information.
- We collect personal information to provide you products and services.
Uptick Marketing works to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law and federal standards. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information with anyone for promotional or marketing purposes.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Uptick Marketing for their promotional or marketing use without your consent.
- We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about other products and services, and to give you a customized interactive experience as you use our products.
- We summarize information about you and we also combine that information with that of others in a way that does not identify you personally to
understand how our products are used and to help us develop new products and services.
To contact us with a question click here
Or write to us at:
2717 3rd Ave South
Birmingham, Al 35233
We use a variety of technologies on our Web site. Among these are cookies, which are pieces of information that our Web sites provide to your browser. Cookies also allow us to customize your visit to our Web site by recognizing you, for example, when you return to the site. Cookies also allow us to track overall site usage and determine areas users prefer. You may decline cookies while at our Web site, but by doing so, it may keep you from accessing certain areas of the Web site. Most browsers accept and maintain cookies by default. The “Help” menu of your browser will help you change your cookie preference. You can also find information on popular browsers and how to adjust your cookie preferences.
We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information by using industry-recognized security safeguards such as firewalls, coupled with carefully developed security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law and federal standards. Whenever we ask for sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, we encrypt it as it is transmitted to us.
We train and require our employees to safeguard your information. We also use physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to restrict access to personal information to those employees and agents for business purposes only. Additionally, we use internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security procedures.
Here are ways to protect your personal information when using the Internet and online services:
- Use a firewall to prevent unauthorized access to your computer.
- Use a virus-checking program and keep it up to date.
- Keep your operating system and programs up to date.
- Close all active programs and logoff before leaving a computer that you share with others.
- Restrict all other folders or directories to “no share” if you use file-sharing programs.
- Choose a user ID that is different from government documents, such as a Social Security or driver’s license number. Also, do not use your birthdate or some other date or word that is either easy to guess.
- Choose a strong password using a combination of letters, numbers and special characters that are meaningful to you and yet not easily guessed by
someone else. Keep your password private.
- Do not trust email requests for personal information. On Web sites, look for the lock symbol, which signifies a secure site before supplying personal
information. If in doubt, ask.
- When using open Internet chat and forum services, do not supply personal or financial information or more information than necessary to define your problem.
- Read privacy statements to learn how your information will be collected and used.
When you visit our site, third parties may place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising purposes. You can opt out of seeing personalized ads by using the NAI opt-out tool. Please note you will still see ads even if you opt out, but they will not be personalized.
You can also look for an AdChoices logo (the blue triangle) in the corner of the ad. Click the logo to learn more about interest-based advertising, who served the ad, and manage your ad options.
You may change your account and contact information for Uptick Marketing by calling 205-718-8101.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by using the unsubscribe link provided in the newsletter sent to you.